NEW VINYLUX™ LONG WEAR POLISH SYSTEM FROM THE INNOVATORS OF CND SHELLAC™
March 2013 – CND, the global leader in professional nail care and maker of CND Shellac™, is pleased to announce the launch of VINYLUX™, a revolutionary NEW long wear polish system that unites fashion and technology with fast application, week-long wear and easy removal in 62 fashion-forward shades. The breakthrough VINYLUX system includes a self-adhering Color Coat that eliminates the need for Base Coat and a Top Coat that becomes more durable with exposure to natural light due to new ProLight Technology.
“For more than 60 years the nail industry has essentially used the exact same lacquer formulation,” says CND Co-founder Jan Arnold. “Now nails can be free from traditional polish and embraced as the ultimate fashion accessory with new VINYLUX, a revolutionary long wear polish system that allows women to flaunt their unique nail styles for an entire week.”
· Faster application time as the standard three-step nail polish process is replaced by an effective two-part system that eliminates the need for a Base Coat
· VINYLUX Long Wear Top Coat with ProLight Technology prevents yellowing and protects the Color Coat, delivering increased durability with exposure to natural light
· VINYLUX Long Wear Polish Color Coat delivers superior adhesion with no staining and faster drying
· Available in 62 fashion-forward colors, 30 of which match popular CND Shellac shades, for pedicures and at-home touch-ups
· Removes easily with regular acetone-based polish remover. For best results use OFFLY FAST™ Moisturizing Remover available during a removal service at select salons
Founded in 1979 and based in Vista, CA, CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.) is the global leader in professional nail, hand and foot beauty. Deeply committed to advancing the nail care industry, CND devotes significant time and resources to product research and development, education, and customer support. CND is an industry-leading advocate for the role of nail care in personal beauty and fashion.