CND SERVES THE PRO WITH NEW CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
June 2013 – CND, the maker of CND Shellac, reaffirms its commitment to serving the Nail Professional and elevating the consumer experience with the launch of its new CND ShellacPro Certification program. Hosted throughout the United States at local distributor stores, salons and special events, CND offers salon Professionals the opportunity to learn more about the CND Shellac system, product and expert application techniques.
“CND ShellacPro Certification is the natural next step to continue supporting our devoted Nail Professionals across the United States,” says Jan Arnold, CND Co-Founder. “This program will make certain that every Certified CND ShellacPro is well-versed on the system to ensure clients consistently receive Superior CND Shellac Services which means 14-day flawless wear, mirror shine and zero dry time. Revolutionizing the nail industry does not go without building the talent base, continued education and elevating salons to be best-in-class.”
1. Attend a CND Shellac Certification Event or Master Painter Class listed on http://www.cnd.com/resources/cnd-shellacPro-certification
2. After successfully passing the certification quiz, Professionals will receive directions on how to complete their Certification process online
3. Once completed, the Salon Professional will receive confirmation of their new ShellacPro status and a ShellacPro & Salon Welcome Kit will be shipped to them
· Listing on CND Salon Locator – gain new customers through CND’s salon referral program
· Welcome kit with FREE business-building tools
· Quarterly merchandising materials
· FREE samples of CND products
The CND ShellacPro Certification program is offered in the United States only. Events and classes start at $25. The Certified ShellacPro status is good for three years from the date of participation in a CND qualifying event. For more information on becoming a Certified CND ShellacPro please visit cnd.com.
Founded in 1979 and based in Vista, CA, CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.) is the global leader in professional nail, hand and foot beauty. Deeply committed to advancing the nail care industry, CND devotes significant time and resources to product research and development, education, and customer support. CND is an industry-leading advocate for the role of nail care in personal beauty and fashion.
Cathy Vizcarra Catherine.email@example.com
Kirsten Steglich Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Albany Luensmann Albany.email@example.com
RPR Marketing Communications • 136 East 57th Street Suite #405 • New York, NY 10022 • 212-317-1462