JOIN THE RANKS OF THE ELITE
U.S. CND EDUCATION AMBASSADOR BID
The Education Ambassador Bid Process is closed for the 2016 CND Boot Camp, however, we encourage you to submit your CND Education Ambassador bid for our next CND Boot Camp.
Dear Salon Professional,
Thank you for your interest in providing your skill, experience and talent as a CND Education Ambassador. We’re honored and excited by your interest. Our Education program is known for its excellence and we are proud of its prestigious heritage.
CND Education Ambassadors receive a variety of assignments throughout the year – most contract from one to four times per month. The following is an example of assignments:
- Teach a CND class
- Represent CND at trade shows
- Provide nail services at Fashion Week, Hollywood award shows, and VIP salons
- Certify Nail Professionals for services using SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color
- Conduct a sales meeting at a distributor partner
- Train school accounts
- Create art and application techniques using CND products
CND Education Ambassadors receive payment for each assignment they accept. Contracted fees are extremely competitive.
Once a CND Boot Camp is scheduled, the education department will review each bid and consider the need for an Education Ambassador in each state. Should your state require an Education Ambassador, you will be contacted to audition for an Education Ambassador role. Upon successful completion of CND Boot Camp, you will enter into a CND Education Ambassador contract. As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom to maintain your own business while teaching other professionals CND Education infused with your passion and skills.
We look for Nail Professionals who are:
• PASSIONATE • PROFESSIONAL • POLISHED • PRINCIPLED • BOLD
We are always accepting bids from passionate Salon Professionals to contract with CND as an Education Ambassador.
To qualify as an Education Ambassador, you must:
- Be a licensed Nail Professional
- Currently using at least one CND Product system (Liquid & Powder, BRISA® Gel, or SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color)
- Have a regular source of employment (other than contract work with CND)
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Submit your bid:
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following materials ready:
- Salon Professional License Information
- Photograph of your headshot
- Photograph of 1-hand with Forever French Liquid & Powder, or 1-hand Gel Enhancements. For images, the following formats and file sizes are accepted: JPG, JPEG, GIF, and PNG - 2MB maximum file size.
Failure to provide all required information results in an incomplete bid which could result in non-consideration.
You must be at least 18 years of age to submit a bid.
Note: To inquire about becoming a Canadian Education Ambassador, please email CNDEducationCanada@revlon.com. For more information about becoming an International Education Ambassador, please reach out to your local authorized CND® distributor (www.cnd.com/find-distributor).